8x8 My First Year Album
Busy moms and beginner scrapbookers, if you have baby photos you’ve been wishing you could get off your phone and into an album but the process has seemed a bit too… overwhelming… good news! The 8x8 My First Year Album is a fun and manageable way to get those baby photos into an album you can proudly share with family and friends!
The album cover is made of a beautiful neutral shade of cream mica that will coordinate with practically any décor in your home, and it comes filled with 15 predesigned pages with subtle patterns and monthly titles to help guide you through where to place photos from baby’s arrival until the first birthday. There are also two pages at the front of the album for “Before You Were Born,” should you wish to add ultrasound, baby shower or gender-reveal photos.
How to use your album: It’s easy! Simply choose your 2 favourite photos for each month (you can accommodate more if you use photos smaller than 4x6 or choose to cut your photos), adhere them to the pages for that month (e.g., 1 Month, 2 Months, etc.) and journal your baby’s milestone moments and sweet stories. If you’d like, you can add stickers or embellishments (sold separately) to decorate.
- Pre-assembled 8x8 album made of cream mica bookcloth material — neutral shade to coordinate with most home décor!
- 15 predesigned pages with subtle patterns and monthly titles to help guide you through where to place photos from baby’s arrival until the first birthday; there are also two pages at the front of the album for “Before You Were Born”
- 16 Page Protectors
- Room for 70-75 photos — or more with Refill Pages (expandable Flex-Hinge™ binding lets you add more pages and more photos)
- Photo-safe album cover (acid-free, lignin-free)
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime guarantee
- To see all the different Creative Memories album types and learn about their features, watch this video ➤